i feel....

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Aku Punya Manja Kau Saja Buleyy Rasa

Friday, August 20, 2010

30 days




BOY: I guess we are the left - over’s in this world.
 

GIRL: I think so. All of my friends have boyfriends, and we are the only the 2 people left in this world without any special person in our lives.
 

BOY: Yup, I don't know what to do.
 

GIRL: I know! We'll play a game.
 

BOY: What game?

GIRL: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my boyfriend.

BOY: That's a great plan. In fact, I don't have anything to do much for the following few weeks.


DAY STARTED.
 

DAY 1: 
They watch their first movie and they both are touched by the romantic film.

DAY 4: 
They went go to the beach and have a picnic. BOY and GIRL have their quality time together.

DAY 12: 
BOY invited GIRL to a circus and they ride through a Horror House. GIRL was scared and she thought she touched BOY’s hand but she actually touched someone else's hand and they both laughed.

DAY 15: 
They saw a fortune teller down the road, and they asked for their future advice. The fortune teller said: “My darlings, please don't waste the time of your life, spend the rest of your time together, happily." 


DAY 20: 
GIRL invited BOY to go to the hill and they saw a meteor. GIRL mumbled something.

DAY 28: 
They sat on the bus, and because of a bumpy road GIRL gave her first kiss to BOY accidentally.

DAY 29: 
11:37 pm: 
GIRL and BOY sat in the park where they first decided to play this game.

BOY: I'm tired GIRL. Do you want anything to drink? I'll buy you one. I'll just go down the road.

GIRL: An Apple Juice, that's all. Thank you.

BOY: Wait for me. 

20 minutes later 
A stranger approached GIRL.

STRANGER: Are you a friend of BOY?

GIRL: Yes, why? What happened?

Stranger: A reckless drunk driver ran over him, and he is in critical condition in the hospital.

11:57 pm: 
The doctor walked out of the emergency room. He handed GIRL an apple juice and a letter.

DOCTOR: We found this in BOY’s pocket.

GIRL reads the letter and it says:”GIRL, these past few weeks, I realized you are a really cute girl, and I am really falling for you - your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game. Before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, GIRL. "

Lily crumpled up the paper and shouted:” BOY! I don't want you to die-
I love you! Remember that night when we saw a meteor and I mumbled something. I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and that we would never have to end this game. Please don't leave me BOY. I love you! You can't do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12.

BOY’s heart stopped pumping.

It was the 30th day.

No comments:

Post a Comment