A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?”
"Because I'm a woman," she told him.
"I don't understand," he said.
His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
Little Boy : God, why do women cry so easily ?
God : When I made the woman she had to be special.
· I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
· I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
· I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
· I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
· I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
· And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.